128. You might just as well tell the manufacturer that male customers may not like the design of the furniture.
你不妨告诉制造商男性消费者可能会不喜欢这种家具设计。
129. A left-luggage office is a place where bags can be left for a short time, especially at a railway station.
行李寄存处是行李袋可以短时间被存放的地方,尤其是在火车站。
130. How can you say that you really understand the whole story if you have covered only part of the article?
如果你只看了文章的一部分,怎么能说你理解了整个故事呢?
131. New York, which I visited last year, is a nice old city.
纽约,我去年参观过,是一个美丽的古老的城市。
132. We are living in an age when many things are done on computer.
我们生活在一个很多事情都用计算机做的时代。
133. As has been announced, we shall have our final exams next month.
正如被宣布的那样,我们下个月期末考试。
134. The famous basketball star, who tired to make a comeback, attracted a lot of attention.
这个著名的篮球明星,曾试图东山再起,吸引了很多人的注意。
135. He is the only one of the students who has been a winner of scholarship for three years.
在这些学生中,他是唯一一个三年获得奖学金的胜利者。
136. Is this the reason that he explained at the meeting for his carelessness in his work?
这是他在会议上解释他工作中粗心的原因吗?
137. As is known to everybody, the moon travels round the earth once every month.
众所周知,月亮每月绕着地球转一次。
138. He has got himself into a dangerous situation where he is likely to lose control over the plane.
他使他自己陷入一种危险的境地中,可能会失去对飞机的控制。
139. John said he’d been working in the office for an hour, which was true.
约翰说他在办公室一直工作了一个小时,是真的。
东078b慧科-学量升术限0ad9点件途949d广f936元网司软有优上b3625e84学技公
140. Have you seen the film “Titanic,” whose leading actor is world famous?
你看过电影《泰坦尼克号》吗? 它的男主角是世界闻名的。
141. It is almost five years since we saw each other last time.
自从我俩上次见面以来,几乎已经五年了。
142. Don’t leave the sharp knife where our little Jane can get it.
不要把这把锋利的刀放在我们小简可能会够到的地方。
143. I do every single bit of housework, while my husband Bob just does the dishes now and then.
我做所有的家务,然而我的丈夫鲍勃只是偶尔洗碗。
144. Roses need special care so that they can live through winter.
玫瑰需要特殊的照顾以便它们可以活过寒冬。
145. Several weeks had gone by before I realized the painting was missing.
几周之后我才意识到这幅画丢了。
146. Mary was holidaying with her family in a wildlife park when she was bitten on the leg by a lion.
玛丽和家人在野生动物园度假时腿被一头狮子咬了。
147. Parents should take seriously their children’s requests for sunglasses because eye protection is necessary in sunny weather.
父母应该认真对待孩子对于墨镜的要求,因为在阳光强烈的天气里,保护眼睛是必须的。
148. While I accept that he is not perfect, I do actually like the person.
尽管我承认他不完美,但我确实喜欢这个人。
149. Scientists say it may be five or six years before it is possible to test this medicine on human patients.
科学家说可能五年或十年后才会把这种药给人类进行测试。
150. You should try to get a good night’s sleep however much work you have to do.
无论你必须做多少工作,都应该尽力在晚上睡好。
151. You can eat food free in my restaurant whenever you like.
科习公东078b网92cd途949d升术慧西学4676有司广f93660178477元点件软dc5f-学量限0ad9点技优上b3625e84
任何时候只要你喜欢都可以在我的餐馆免费吃饭。
152. As far as I can see, there is only one possible way to keep away from the danger.
据我所知,只可能有一种方式可以远离危险。
153. However amusing the story is, I have to put it away and focus my attention on study this week.
这周,不管这个故事多么有趣,我都必须把它收起来专注于学习。
154. Don’t be afraid of asking for help when it is needed.
当需要的时候,不要害怕寻求帮助。
155. He made a mistake, but then he corrected the situation before it got worse.
他犯了一个错误,但是在情况变得更糟糕之前他纠正了这种情况。
156.A s long as I know the money is safe, I shall not worry about it.
只要我知道钱是安全的,我就不会担心。
157. He was about to tell me the secret when someone patted him on the shoulder.
他正要告诉我这个秘密这是有人拍了一下他的肩膀。
158. Much as I have traveled, I have never seen anyone who is as capable as John.
尽管我做过很多旅行,我从来没有见过像约翰这样有能力的人。
159. The men will have to wait all day unless the doctor works faster.
除非医生工作速度加快,否则这个男人必须等一整天。
160. I gave the money to Mary the moment I saw her.
我一看到玛丽就把钱给了她。
161. With so much work on hand, you shouldn’t have gone to see the game last night.
手边有这么多工作,你昨天晚上本不该去看比赛的。
162. Tom could have passed the exam, but he wasn’t careful enough.
汤姆本能够通过考试的,但是他不足够细心。
163. The road was muddy. It must have rained last night.
道路是泥泞的,昨天晚上一定下过雨了。
软dc5f件是慧西途949d学4676fc6b4f3f网92cd9069科习158527e0量优上b3625e84有广f93660178477-学量东078b司限0ad9点秀公元点技caaa升术 164. I would have liked to give you a valuable present for your birthday, but I was short of money.
我本想给你一个珍贵的生日礼物的,但是我钱不够。
165. If it should snow tomorrow, they couldn’t go out.
如果明天下雪,他们就不能出去了。
166. Many people agree that a knowledge of English is a must in international trade today.
很多人同意英语知识在今天的国际贸易中是必须的。
167. Not until all the fish died in the river did the villagers realize how serious the pollution was.
直到所有的鱼都死光了,村民们才意识到污染有多严重。
168. When a pencil is partly in a glass of water, it looks as if it were broken.
当铅笔部分在一杯水里的时候,看上去是断的。
169. The visiting minister expressed his satisfaction with the talks, adding that he had enjoyed his stay here.
正在访问的部长表达了他对谈话的满意,并且补充说他喜欢在这里停留的这段时间。
170. The missing boy was last seen playing near the river.
这个失踪的男孩上次被看到在河边玩。
171. This is a book whose cover is blue/the cover of which is blue.
这是一本封皮是蓝色的书。
172. When do you think he will come?
你觉得他什么时候回来。
173. Only when you realized the importance of English can you learn it well.
只有你意识到英语重要性的时候,你才能学好它。
174. Mary was always speaking highly of her role in the play, Which ,of course, made the others unhappy.
玛丽总是炫耀她在这部剧中的角色,这当然使其他人不高兴。
175. The professor gave us another wonderful talk, which I think is of great importance to our English study.
教授又向我们做了精彩的讲话,我认为这对我们的英语学习很重要。
176. The telephone had been ringing for two minutes before it was answered.
电话一直响了两分钟才被接。
软dc5fa75d径的有广f93660178477科习158527e0量b05a优上b3625e84公4ae6东078b技caaa是网92cd9069a98f件是慧西学4676fc6b4f3f根途949d得径司b358a7c2升术-学量元点限0ad9点秀
177. My sister wants to work in the power plant which is still being built.
我妹妹想在这家正在被建的发电厂工作。
178. My car broke down last week and I still haven’t had it repaired.
我的轿车上周坏了,我仍然还没有修好它。
179. I was washing my face when suddenly someone knocked at the door.
我正在洗脸这时突然有人敲门。
180. I will have finished my work by the end of next week.
下周末为止我就完成我的工作了。
181. Tom ought not to have told me your secret, but he meant no harm.
汤姆本不该告诉我你的秘密,但是他没有恶意。
182. We offered him our congratulations on his passing the college entrance exams.
他一通过大学考试,我们就祝贺了他。
183. His father sent him to study law, but instead he developed his love for the theater.
他父亲送他去学习法律,但是他却对戏剧产生了热爱。
184. With two exams to worry about, I have to work really hard this weekend.
由于担心两场考试,我这周必须努力学习。
185. Not having received a reply, he decided to write again.
没有得到回复,他决定再写一封信。
186. I’m so sorry that he should be so careless.
我很抱歉他竟然如此粗心。
187. Not until I began to work did I realize how much time I had wasted.
直到开始工作,我才意识到我浪费了多少时间。
188. While you are reading, it is a good idea to make a mark where necessary.
当你阅读的时候,在需要的地方做个标记是个好主意。
189. Father advised me not to say anything until asked at the meeting.
爸爸建议我在会议上让说话再说话。