高中英语——读后续写必背高分素材

2024年08月20日 浏览:

1、I could hardly contain my joy and danced into the house.

我几乎抑制不住自己的喜悦,跳着舞进了屋子。

2、She felt on the top of the world, and every freckle on her cheeks was dancing with joy.

她觉得自己站在世界的顶端,脸颊上的每一个雀斑都在高兴地跳舞。

3、She came up to him, with a smile shining like a diamond. In no time his eyes were filled with warm, excited tears.

她走到他面前,笑容像钻石一样闪闪发光。不一会儿,他的眼睛里就充满了温暖而激动的泪水。

4、I’m in good mood at that moment, just like the white clouds in the blue sky.

那一刻我心情很好,就像蓝天上的白云。

5、Stars appeared in the sky, twinkle their eyes at them in happiness.

星星出现在天空中,快乐地向他们眨着眼睛。

6、Flowers were waving in the breeze of the early spring. Birds were singing, the air was filled with laughter, and everyone was in best of moods.

花儿在早春的微风中摇曳,鸟儿在歌唱,空气中充满了欢笑,每个人的心情都很好。

7、Hearing the unexpected news, Mary froze with shock, as if rooted to the spot.

听到这个意想不到的消息,玛丽吓得呆住了,仿佛生了根。

优公-4a2c软限科5aacb9663cf5有件学47a3网2395f6de得慧d091元学学广习技量学术80a6bf8f司25cc东途升 8、The car has gone in seconds, leaving Alice shaking her head in disbelief.

车子几秒钟就开走了,留下爱丽丝难以置信地摇着头。

9、A spark of surprise flashed across his face. He froze there, staring at me with wide eyes.

他的脸上闪过一丝惊讶。他呆在那里,睁大眼睛盯着我。

10、We froze, our mouth dropping open in surprise.

我们愣住了,惊讶地张大了嘴巴。

11、Tom’s eyes flashed one look of surprise at her, and his face turned pale.

汤姆惊讶地看了她一眼,脸色变得苍白。

12、The girl’s voice began crack. She shook her head sadly. Suddenly she began to shake, and stopped talking.

女孩的声音开始变得沙哑了。她伤心地摇摇头。突然她开始发抖,并不再说话了。

13、She was numb with grief as she watched him go. Inside the car, she cried the bitterest tears ofher life.

悲伤到麻木地看着他离开,她在车里痛哭流涕。

14、I felt so sad that I found myself crying unconsciously, unable to hold back my tears.

我感到如此悲伤,我发现自己竟不知不觉地哭了,无法抑制自己的眼泪。

15、With saddened heart, he went there and came back with his eyes red from crying.

带着悲伤的心情,他去了那里,回来的时候眼睛都哭红了。

16、I felt like I were floating in an ocean of sadness, and words could not express my sorrow.

优软秀科5aacb9663cf5升限慧d091点a292网2395f6de得40cc学术80a6bf8fe2af高广习得技量b955b73c上东公司25cc-4a2c习b1f2件学47a3途addb4503元学学法3d845ec1有

我感觉自己像是漂浮在悲伤的海洋中,言语无法表达我的悲伤。

17、An air of sorrow and depression settled over the crowed.

人群中弥漫着悲伤和沮丧的气氛。

18、When that dog jumped out at me, I froze with terror, too scared to move any inch.

当那只狗向我扑来时,我吓得呆住了,一动也不敢动。

19、A flood of fear swept over him. His throat tightened and his knees felt weak.

一股恐惧的洪流席卷了他。他的喉咙发紧,膝盖发软。

20、I was shaking like a leaf. I had never been so scared in all my life.

我像片树叶发着抖,我这辈子从没这么害怕过。

21、Jane could hardly contain her rage, slamming her fist on the desk in anger.

简几乎控制不住自己的愤怒,愤怒地用拳头猛击桌子。

22、Boiling with rage, Tom roared, “How dare you!”

汤姆勃然大怒,吼道:“你好大的胆子!”

23、His anger boiled over inside him.

技量b955b73c上西升途addb4503优件学47a34c7d科5aacb9663cf5d548fb49限司25cc学术80a6bf8fe2af高慧d091点a292费4242487b网2395f6de得40cc软秀4e0b西元学学法3d845ec1法广习得9a62根-4a2c习b1f26cc0e219有得东公
他怒火中烧。

24、He stared at me, disappointment written all over his face.

他盯着我,脸上写满了失望。

25、The girl sat there, embarrassed, the blood rushing to her face.

那个女孩尴尬地坐在那里,血都涌上面部了。

26、Her heart was torn with despair.

她的心因绝望而撕裂。

27、I finally sat down and cried. A mixture of warm and relief flooded over me.

我终于坐下来哭了起来。一种既温暖又宽慰的心情涌上我的心头。

28、Bill contained his tears and tried to comfort his mother.

比尔忍住眼泪,试图安慰他的母亲。

29、Tears clouded her eyes.

泪水模糊了她的眼睛。

30、In my view, the problems can be settled in no time, if you double your efforts.

在我看来,如果你加倍努力,问题很快就能解决。

31、The Spring Festival plays a major role in the lives of the Chinese people, so various activities are essential for adding a flavour to the festival.

科5aacb9663cf5d548fb49司25ccb35e优高限4e2d件学47a34c7d21250f70学术80a6bf8fe2af高有得广习得9a62根径-4a2c习b1f26cc0e219网2395f6de得40cc慧d091点a292费4242487b东秀465d公7b6ba1ac心技量b955b73c上西途addb4503西ba5db71e法元学学法3d845ec1法软秀4e0b西升 春节在中国人的生活中扮演着重要的角色,所以各种各样的活动对于增加节日的味道来说是必不可少的。

32、Not until he went through real hardship did he realize the love we have for our families is important.

直到他经历了真正的困难,他才意识到我们对家庭的爱是重要的。

33、As far as I’m concerned, it is putting yourself into his shoes that can help.

在我看来,设身处地为他着想才能有所帮助。

34、When the mother kissed the baby on her cheek, she danced with joy and sweetness.

当母亲亲吻婴儿的脸颊时,婴儿又高兴又甜蜜地跳起舞来。

35、It was more her hard work than her cleverness that led to her success.

导致她成功的不是她的聪明,而是她的努力。

36、Distance tests a horse’s strength, time reveals a person’s characters.

路遥知马力,日久见人心。

37、Even though we had lost a lot, moments like those gave us hope for the future.

尽管我们失去了很多,但这样的时刻给了我们对未来的希望。

38、Each man is the architect of his own fate.

命运掌握在自己手中。

来源:高考英语

编辑:小徐